Administrator (Skilled Nursing Facility)
Based in Birmingham, AL, this not-for-profit organization is one of the largest post-acute healthcare providers in the Southeastern United States. With 10 SNF/CCRC’s and 5 hospitals in the State of Alabama, they are the largest provider in the State.
This 120-bed Skilled Nursing Facility is the newest in the company’s portfolio and has always been a consistent high-performer. It is located on the Alabama cost between Mobile and Fairhope, offering their patients, residents, and employees a waterfront lifestyle on the beautiful Alabama coast.
Reporting to the Vice President of Senior Living, the Administrator is responsible for day to day operations and overall management of this 120-bed Skilled Nursing Facility and other business units located on the grounds. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing cultural leadership and setting the standards for operational excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the facility, with an unwavering commitment to superior care and solid financial performance.
- Representing the facility within the medical community and news media.
The Successful Candidate
The Successful candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead an already strong Skilled Nursing Program, taking it to the next level of operational performance. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- LNHA in the State of Alabama, or eligible.
- Track record of success in high accountability, fast paced environments.
- 5+ years of SNF operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build, coach, and motivate care delivery teams to achieve well-respected standards of care.
- Self-motivated, self-starting personality.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual incentive compensation.
- Fantastic medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Relocation Assistance.