Based in Bothell, WA, this private equity sponsored organization is the largest and fastest-growing Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the United States. With over a half Century of benefit plan administration experience, 1,500+ team members, and 45 locations across the United States, this organization provides the technologies, services, systems, and support methodology to self-funded benefit plans to help meet the demands of increasingly complex and rapidly evolving regulatory changes in a cost-effective manner.
Reporting to the National Director of HR Operations, the Benefits Administrator is responsible for the administration of all company health, wellness, and retirement benefit programs. The Benefits Administrator maintains knowledge of benefit trends and provisions and makes recommendations for changes accordingly. The Administrator establishes relationships with brokers and outside administrators and conducts audits and bid proposals, ensuring company benefits are cost-effective and deliver the best value possible. The Beneifts Administrator is a subject matter expert, assisting HR Business Partners and other leaders within the organization in benefits related matters. The successful candidate will assist employees with all questions, forms, and policy explanations.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. This includes, but is not limited to the following competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- 5+ years of benefits administration experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Willingness to travel, as necessary, to meet the demands of the position.
- Ability to proactively manage and administer a broad range of task.
- Solid utilization of business software Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS.
- Inspires trust and open communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondences; create and roll-out presentations and trainings to leadership and employees.
- Self-motivated and self-starting personality.
The Benefits Administrator will be a skilled member of the HR leadership team. As such, they will receive a competitive compensation package, to include:
- Competitive salary.
- Full suite of health benefits.
- Ability to participate in the company’s retirement plan.
- Opportunity for growth within the Nation’s largest and fastest-growing TPA!