Chief Nursing Officer
This multi-site hospital is a member hospital of a rapidly-growing national operator of Specialty Hospitals.
This organization is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to join the hospital management team. The CNO plans, directs, and monitors the delivery of nursing and care for the Complex Medical Programs with an in-depth understanding of the needs of adult and geriatric patients and delivery of nursing care in this specialty hospital environment. Key areas of responsibility include day-to-day operational management, staffing, personnel management and development, medical staff communication, facilitation of intra- and interdepartmental relations, and monitoring the quality and appropriateness of care and clinical outcomes.
Additional responsibilities of the CNO include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining current knowledge and strict adherence to regulatory requirements for areas of oversight.
- Participation in the development of the capital and operating budgets and in the development and implementation of new clinical programs.
- Maintaining sound professional philosophy and commitment to standards of excellence in patient care.
- Utilization of effective communication across all levels of staff and ensuring the competency, professional growth, and technical development of all care delivery team members.
- Providing leadership in developing performance standards for all nursing personnel.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BSN and master’s degree required.
- Three or more years of critical care or LTAC Hospital leadership required.
- Current valid RN license or eligibility for licensure.
- American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS certifications or ability to obtain.
- Strong assessment and clinical skills, with demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience in work with multiple departments.
- Must be knowledgeable in the principles of survey continuous quality improvement process and readiness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Generous base salary.
- Aggressive incentive compensation.
- Relocation assistance.
- Retirement plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.