Located in Austin, Texas, this specialty hospital is a member hospital of one of the Nation’s premier post-acute hospital companies. This free-standing, specialized hospital serves a medically complex patient population requiring extended hospitalization.
The primary role of the Clinical Liaison is to develop and build a strong referral network within the service area and medical community. The Clinical Liaison cultivates and nurtures relationships with referral sources and key stakeholders and evaluates prospective patients for appropriateness for the level of care.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be prepared with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct clinical assessments and cultivate and nurture key relationships in the marketplace. The competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical background: RN / BSN / RT / LVN.
- Strong selling and physician relations skills.
- Previous clinical experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and listening skills.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Ability to develop and grow mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
- Ability to travel locally as required by the demands of the role.
- Self-motivation for action and follow-up.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital’s business development team. The clinical liaison will enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Generous salary.
- Aggressive incentive compensation.
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid time off.