Clinical Quality Improvement Adviser
Our client health system’s roots run deep in Florida, dating back to 1937. They are a truly integrated not-for-profit healthcare delivery system, fulfilling a common mission of improving the health of the community they serve on the east coast of Florida. They work alongside other organizations and physicians in their community donating to the Brevard Health Alliance that provides healthcare services to thousands of underinsured or uninsured residents in the communities they serve who would otherwise be unable to pay for their healthcare services.
The Clinical Quality Improvement Advisor provides expert process improvement leadership and management of strategic quality improvement initiatives across the Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) to promote highly reliable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable and patient-centered. The advisor also provides consultation, facilitation and direction for clinical quality performance improvement programs under the direction of the system Senior Vice President/ Chief Quality Officer as well as support system-wide process improvement teams by facilitating the use of performance improvement tools and techniques. Another key facet of this role is to support the use of processes adherent to national guidelines and best practices across the IDN as appropriate to drive desired outcomes to be fully engaged in providing No Harm / Quality, Customer Experience, and Stewardship.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a process/performance improvement discipline, healthcare, engineering or business. Master’s degree preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Black certification. Master Black Belt preferred.
- 3-5 years of applying and teaching CQI, TQM and/or LSS and expert level use of all related tools including Kaizen facilitation, A3 problem solving, statistical process control and data analytics. Direct experience leading hospital clinical improvement projects strongly preferred.
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.