Corporate Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
This organization owns and operates a portfolio of specialty hospitals and home care companies in 7 states. They are considered a pioneer of post-acute care and known for clinical excellence and as an employer of choice in the markets they serve.
The Corporate Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for the overall administration of clinical operations through the organization’s hospitals consistent with the Corporate Mission, Beliefs, and Core Clinical Standards. This position provides the framework for planning, directing, coordinating, providing, and improving care, treatment, and services in response to community and patient needs to improve health care outcomes; provides oversight in the development, implementation and interpretation of hospital policies and procedures as well as clinical standards to ensure consistency with corporate and hospital specific policy, medical staff bylaws, TJC Standards, CMS Conditions of Participation, and state specific laws and regulations. The CNO develops and nurtures relationships with hospital CEOs and clinical leadership in order to provide assistance that is of value and is congruent with identified needs for clinical programs.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will demonstrate competencies consistent with senior-level executive responsibility for clinical services of this organization. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive clinical operations experience in an acute care or Long Term Acute Care setting, including 2+ years of multi-site management.
- BSN and master’s degree in nursing, business, healthcare, or related field.
- Valid, current RN License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations impacting hospital clinical operations.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
- Strong team building capabilities.
- Strong business acumen.
As a senior executive, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including, but not limited to:
- Comprehensive health coverage.
- Incentive compensation.
- Generous base salary.
- Relocation assistance.