Corporate Talent Acquisition Supervisor - HR
Based in Bothell, WA, this private equity sponsored organization is the largest and fastest-growing Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the United States. With over a half Century of benefit plan administration experience, 1,500+ team members, and 45 locations across the United States, this organization provides the technologies, services, systems, and support methodology to self-funded benefit plans to help meet the demands of increasingly complex and rapidly evolving regulatory changes in a cost-effective manner.
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor is part of the Corporate HR team. Main responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers, and evaluating candidates' performance in interviews and assignments.
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor understands the current market and the types of talent thriving within it, as they are responsible for devising search strategies, outsourcing and developing candidates, narrowing down and hiring candidates, and ensuring their smooth transition into the company.
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor will support the hiring needs of the leadership team comprised of 20-25 hiring managers across the US with a focus on VP and above vacancies, while overseeing the existing and growing recruitment team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Oversight of existing and growing recruiting team.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with management to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, senior management, and the HR team.
- Work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process and communication.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Provide back-up to team members as needed.
- Perform other similar/related duties and special projects as required.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of this position in a fast-paced, high-accountability environment. This includes, but is not limited to the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years full cycle (non-agency) recruiting experience with strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to senior leadership.
- Supervisory experience (team of 3-4).
- Experience working with unions is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in general Human Resources functions required.
- Prior experience working at a Health Insurance, Third-Party Administrator or Healthcare organization preferred.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills and the ability to interact with confidence with all levels and functions within the organization.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills, with the ability to optimize the use of all available resources and deliver on multiple priorities.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes and experience in passive recruitment.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality when dealing with personal information, compensation and benefit information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, as necessary, to meet the demands of the position.
- Proficient PC skills including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills. PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Inspires trust and open communication.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- Quickly and effectively resolves conflict.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-starting personality.
- Occasional weekend work and/or travel to other offices may be required.
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor will be a skilled member of the Corporate HR team. As such, they will receive a competitive compensation package, to include:
- Generous salary.
- Full suite of health benefits.
- Ability to participate in the company’s retirement plan.
- Opportunity for growth within the Nation’s largest and fastest-growing TPA!