Critical Care Director
This hospital is a part of the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across eleven states. This prestigious healthcare organization has received national recognition for world class care offering primary and specialty services.
Reporting to the hospital’s Chief Nursing Officer, the Critical Care Director will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Critical Care and Emergency Department to assure compliance with regulatory standards and enhance the quality of patient care.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Responsible for direction of the staff. Supports and empowers staff to embrace the mission and value statements of the hospital..
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and hospital regulations.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding department operations, fire, and safety and infection control.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Three years or more experience in direct patient care nursing and in addition a minimum 3 yrs of management experience in ER or ICU.
- Current Arizona RN license or eligible to obtain.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certifications.
- CCN or CCRN Certification, preferred.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include fantastic benefits and opportunity for growth within a rapidly growing organization.