Director Cardio-Pulmonary Services
Our client hospital is commitment to provide innovative, quality care and has pioneered many medical firsts for Texarkana residents. As the area’s first Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center and the first state-designated Level II Primary Stroke Center, this 200-bed, full service medical center is the area’s leader in stroke care. This hospital was also the region’s first dual designated Level III Advanced Trauma Center by both the State of Texas and Arkansas. Additionally, this hospital is a part of the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states.
The Cardio-Pulmonary Director Provides leadership and management of outcomes organizationally and for area of responsibility. Coordinates collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for Joint Commission preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards. Develops departmental capital and operating budgets. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional respiratory practice.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current Texas Registered Respiratory Therapist license
- Bachelor of Science and Respiratory Care preferred
- Current BLS
- NIMS training within (6) months.
- Knowledge of critical care.
- A minimum of three years clinical and two years management experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of EKG, EEG, and Cardiovascular Ultrasounds
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities
- Strong leadership skills.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.