Director Case Management
This Medical Center has provided Phoenix with 100 years of expert healthcare. Over the years, it has become a premier medical center, known for its pioneering work in the fields of cardiac medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedics, and bariatric procedures. This medical center also has a separate campus located near the Arizona State University. This separate campus offers a broad range of medical services, from a busy emergency department to specialty programs like wound care and pain management. Additionally, this hospital is a part of the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states.
The Director of Case Management assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the needs of patients for discharge planning and utilization review. This includes those who may have Medicare, Medicaid, HMO or private insurance to cover their stay at various units. Discharge planning is coordinated with physicians, Nursing, patient and significant others who have an ongoing caring relationship with the patient. Utilization review procedures include those stated for discharge planning in addition to knowledge of criteria for Medicare, Medicaid coverage and that of HMO or private insurers.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Arizona (or eligible for AZ)
- 2 or more years of case management experience in a short term acute care setting and familiarity with Utilization Review concepts.
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.