Director Emergency Services
Located on Florida’s Treasure Coast, this 150-bed full service medical center is expanding an additional 50-beds to enhance the services it provides its patients. Conveniently located 1 hour 30 minutes from Orlando and 2 hours from Miami. Also, this hospital is a member hospital of the nation’s largest private, physician led healthcare network in the United States.
The Emergency Department Director is responsible for:
- Responsible for the care given to patients within the Emergency Services; day to day departmental operations and productivity.
- Ensures Emergency Services maintains the highest degree of efficiency and safety in providing quality care in Emergency including quality improvement, staff competency, inventory control and cost containment, patient satisfaction, staff satisfaction, and physician satisfaction.
- Integrates the department’s services with the hospital’s primary functions.
- Coordinates and integrates services with the department and other departments.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Must processes C-AHA ACLS
- Must have at least 5 years clinical nursing experience with experience in the management of operations and budgets preferred, or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.