Director Emergency Services
This 40+ bed full-service hospital serves the residents of northern Utah County and is apart of the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states. With more than 40,00 employees this physician-led company includes 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities and provides care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services and a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital, this physician led network is building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
The Emergency Department Director is responsible for:
- Responsible for the care given to patients within the Emergency Services; day to day departmental operations and productivity.
- Ensures Emergency Services maintains the highest degree of efficiency and safety in providing quality care in Emergency including quality improvement, staff competency, inventory control and cost containment, patient satisfaction, staff satisfaction, and physician satisfaction.
- Integrates the department’s services with the hospital’s primary functions.
- Coordinates and integrates services with the department and other departments.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- BSN Required; MSN Strongly Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience in a hospital emergency department setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.