Director Laboratory Services
Located on Florida’s Treasure Coast, this 150-bed full service medical center is expanding an additional 50-beds to enhance the services it provides it patients. Conveniently located 1 hour 30 minutes from Orlando and 2 hours from Miami. Also, this hospital is a member hospital of the nation’s largest private, physician led healthcare network in the United States.
The Director of Laboratory Services directs, establishes, and plans the overall policies and goals for a hospitals laboratory service. Works closely with hospital staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure the highest standards of quality and service are maintained. Writes and updates procedures and manuals as needed and reviews them annually to ensure that employees have current information needed to perform tests and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree
- Must processes L-FL-Clinical Lab Sup
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.