Director of Human Resources
This 200-bed full service medical center services the residents of eastern Pennsylvania by providing comprehensive care as a designated Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center, and geriatric-friendly ER. This hospital is accredited for total knee and hip replacement, cancer care, lab, imaging and weight loss surgery. Also, this hospital was awarded an ‘A’ from the Leagpfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
The Director of Human Resources reports to the CEO of the hospital and provides the strategy, direction, and oversight of recruitment, talent management, compensation, benefit design, employee relations, and other functional areas aligned with the department. Also, the Human Resources Director plans and conducts new employee orientation programs to foster positive attitudes toward company goals, keeps records of insurance coverage, pension plans, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
The Successful Candidate
The Director of Human Resources will possess the knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively lead the HR Department for one of the largest healthcare providers in eastern Pennsylvania. Also, the successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- PHR of SPHR
- 3+ years serving in a senior-level HR leadership position within healthcare field.
- Track record of success working in a union environment
- Experience establishing and maintaining collective bargaining agreements
- Proven track record building and managing successful recruitment teams within high-growth companies.
- Strong knowledge of benefit design and implementation.
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
- Strong business acumen.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital leadership team and will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, dental, life, vision, short term, and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Opportunity for professional growth.