Director of Information Technology
This North Dallas based company is a de novo startup focused on the development and ongoing management of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. The principle of the organization demonstrates an impressive track record in post-acute care and employs a hand-selected executive management team with decades of experience in the management, turnaround, and startup of post-acute hospitals.
The overall responsibility of the Director of Information Technology is to provide leadership and direction in the support and utilization of the technology capabilities at the company’s hospitals and the corporate function. This position reports to the CEO and is the senior IT leader of the organization. The primary responsibility will be to ensure that support and needs of the corporate office and hospitals are achieved on a day-to-day basis. This hands-on Director of IT will have responsibility for development and oversight of the IT function, supporting and maintaining the local systems and technology capabilities including desktops, local network, applications, and voice solutions.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to function as a corporate leader for a rapidly-growing organization. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s in healthcare, business, IT, or related field.
- 4+ years of IT/IS leadership experience in a hospital environment.
- Multi-hospital/corporate responsibility strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of IT delivery and support processes and standards.
- Track record of success in a results-driven growth company.
- Self-starting, self-motivated personality.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, including opportunity for horizontal and vertical growth.