Director of Marketing
Located on Florida’s Treasure Coast, this 150-bed full service medical center is expanding an additional 50-beds to enhance the services it provides it patients. Conveniently located 1 hour 30 minutes from Orlando and 2 hours from Miami. Also, this hospital is a member hospital of the nation’s largest private, physician led healthcare network in the United States.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the hospital, The Director of Marketing is responsible for the implementation of marketing, public relations, physician and community relations campaigns, strategies and activities to market the hospital and its services. The Marketing Director Represents the medical center in the community and coordinates the CEO’s bureau and community requests.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or other related field required.
- Minimum Experience: Five years public relations/marketing experience.
- Preferred Experience: Three years public relations/marketing experience in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations required; database and desktop publishing preferred. Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills (both written and oral); must be able to handle several projects simultaneously in an accurate and successful manner; high level skill with attention to detail required; good working knowledge of the Associated Press style of writing preferred.
- Ability to perform effectively in fast paced, stressful environment
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.