Director of NICU
This hospital is a member hospital of one of the fastest growing and most successful hospital companies in the United States. Located near Odessa, Texas, this hospital still offers the same family-friendly atmosphere and personal attention that patients have trusted for over forty years.
The NICU Director reports to the Chief Nursing Officer and provides clinical and administrative leadership and expertise. He/she has major responsibility for the implementation of the vision, mission, philosophy, values, evidence-based practice, and standards of the organization, and nursing services within his/her defined areas of responsibility.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; BSN and/or Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year managerial experience in nursing in an acute care hospital
- Current valid RN license or eligibility for licensure.
- Strong assessment and clinical skills, with demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience in work with multiple departments.
- Must be knowledgeable in the principles of survey continuous quality improvement process and readiness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, and opportunity for professional growth. Additionally, this organization is the only employee owned organization of their kind.