Director of Quality & Outcome Management
Our client health system’s roots run deep in Florida, dating back to 1937. They are a truly integrated not-for-profit healthcare delivery system, fulfilling a common mission of improving the health of the community they serve on the east coast of Florida. They work alongside other organizations and physicians in their community donating to the Brevard Health Alliance that provides healthcare services to thousands of underinsured or uninsured residents in the communities they serve who would otherwise be unable to pay for their healthcare services.
The Director of Quality & Outcome Management is to be fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by planning, directing, implementing and coordinating the quality improvement process and goals. This role will work with Senior Leaders to promote a high reliability organization. The director will lead clinical quality initiatives utilizing quality concepts, tools and data. The director maintains continuous awareness of patient safety and compliance with regulatory bodies. The Director works closely and effectively with all members of the Quality and Outcomes Management team, as well as the Leadership team in order to enhance performance and ensure that improvements are sustained.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Currently licensed to practice in the state of Florida per related field but may consider 5 years of direct hospital quality experience in lieu of clinical license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare or other information related field required
- Experience in Quality Management, robust process design, high-reliability outcomes required
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.