Director of Quality Management
This 200+ bed full service medical center has served as an integral part of its community for more than 40 years. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, this start of the art facility has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction. Also, this hospital is a member hospital of a premiere investor-owned healthcare organization who is headquartered out of Dallas, Texas.
The Director of Quality Management is responsible for:
- Development and Implementation of mechanisms for data collection, information dissemination and report preparation for Medical Staff and Clinical Service Line meetings.
- Facilitates process improvement by continuously educating staff on the collection/aggregation/analysis/follow-up of data pertinent to their specific departments, as well as, the hospital and identified issues.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the risk management program, including the identification, evaluation and treatment of risk in the facility.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current RN License and Bachelor’s Degree in medically related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years experience in an acute care hospital of which at least two years experience must be in quality improvement, patient safety, utilization review or a related area.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of Joint Commission, DNV, governmental and other regulatory standards, requirements and guidelines related to quality improvement and patient safety.
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and set priorities and generate ideas for resolving quality and patient safety issues.
- Must be able to perform statistical analysis of compiled data.
- Must have independent problem solving and decision making abilities.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.