Director of Rehabilitation (PT)
Located in beautiful Northeastern New Mexico, this full-service, not-for-profit hospital is known for clinical excellence in all of their service lines and as an employer of choice in Northeastern New Mexico. As a small, rural hospital, this organization offers employees the opportunity to interface with every department daily. Not only will the Director of Rehabilitation have the opportunity to cross train and enhance their skills, but their impact on the hospital and the community is significant, offering a sense of pride, community, and fulfillment.
This hands-on leader manages a small department, including one other PT and one PTA. The Director of Rehabilitation will direct the department’s activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives and develop and implement departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical objectives of the organization.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be experienced in hospital IT services, demonstrating competencies including, but not limited to:
- Current license, or eligible, to practice Professional Registered Physical Therapy in the State of New Mexico.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of one to three years of licensed Physical Therapy experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated personality and positive mental attitude.
- Ability to multi-task effectively with critical assignments.
- Strong desire to work as a hands-on leader.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems, operations, programming languages, system analysis, and hospital equipment.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital leadership team. They will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- Fantastic benefits.