Director Population health Analytics
This is the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states. With more than 40,00 employees this physician-led company includes 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities and provides care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services and a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital, this physician led network is building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
Reporting to the Vice President, Population Health Analytics, the Director of Population Health Analytics leads an experienced team to meet the ACO and value-based care analytic needs of this physician-led healthcare network and its constituents. This role also oversees the successful development and implementation of high-priority analytic initiatives to support the business and operational needs of the healthcare network.
The Successful Candidate
The Director of Population Health Analytics will possess the following skills, experience and educational background:
- 5 years’ Experience in leading an analytics team to design, development, and implementation of high-level analytical projects related to population health management.
- Experience in overseeing physician incentive distribution calculations, designing distribution models and calculating performance.
- Experience collaborating with data management team to drill-down reporting applications (using Qlik View) to support population health management efforts
- Proven success in leading complex and highly visible analyses within a large healthcare provider organization setting
- Thorough understanding of population health concepts, quality measures (e.g. HEDIS), value-based care models, risk contracts, and accountable care organizations (ACO).
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s preferred in Analytics or Healthcare Administration/Management, or related field or equivalent experience.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital leadership team and will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity for professional growth.