Director Surgical Services
This 160+ bed full-service hospital serves the residents of the southwest part of Salt Lake City, Utah and is a part of the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states. With more than 40,00 employees this physician-led company includes 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities and provides care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services and a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital, this physician led network is building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
The Director of Surgical Services is responsible for:
- planning, organizing, and influencing department activities and the delivery of patient care.
- The Director maintains operations within budgetary parameters
- Consults with staff, physicians and Chief Clinical Officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess current Utah State RN license; BSN, or master’s preferred.
- Must have current BLS (by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider) and ACLS Certifications upon hire.
- Must have at least 5 years clinical nursing experience in Surgical Services with at least 5 years’ experience in the management of operations and budgets preferred, or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.