Hospital Director of Case Management
Located in beautiful Portland, Oregon, this free-standing LTAC Hospital is a subsidiary of the fastest-growing specialty hospital company in the US. This 60+ hospital company is well-known as a leading Post-Acute service provider in the National marketplace and as an employer of choice in the local markets they serve.
The Director of Case Management has responsibility for monitoring, at the facility level, quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and for ensuring that patients are receiving prioritized, cost appropriate, and quality services. He/she serves as part of facility senior management, having key interface with marketing, operations, clinical, and fiscal managers. The Director ensures the appropriate interface and communication with referral sources and serves as a key support function to the Marketing Teams’ efforts.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess key competencies to perform at a high level, including, but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing, healthcare, business, or related field.
- RN license, or eligible, in the State of Oregon required.
- Minimum of two years Rehabilitation, LTAC, or Acute Care hospital case management experience.
- CRRN, CIRS, or CCM preferred.
- Strong leader and manager, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality, results-oriented case management services.
- Must be assertive and personable, able to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- The Director must possess strong oral and written communication skills, solid attention to detail, and strong teaching/monitoring skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital’s leadership team. The position offers a highly competitive base salary, a generous incentive compensation plan, great benefits, and opportunity for growth within a prestigious company.