Hospital Facilities Director
Located in beautiful Southwestern Florida in the Cape Coral area, this small Hospital is one of the most progressive organizations of their kind. The hospital offers a spectrum of innovative services and they are owned and operated by a forward-thinking and financially sound organization, dedicated to clinical excellence. This hospital is run by one of the most talent-minded CEO’s in Florida’s Hospital community.
Responsible to the hospital CEO, the Facilities Director develops, implements, administers, and modifies programs to maintain the physical plant, grounds, utilities, and systems equipment of all hospital entities through effective utilization of personnel and materials.
The Facilities Director possesses knowledge of methods, material, practices, and equipment required to manage and maintain hospital facilities in a state of constant survey readiness and emergency preparedness.
In addition to ongoing maintenance and preventative maintenance, the Facilities Director is responsible for security, environment of care, and life safety. The Director will work closely with materials management and other departments.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess a track record of success as a leader in hospital facilities management. They will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to help this organization continue their tradition of excellent patient care and community service. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- College degree and/or relevant healthcare facilities management certification preferred.
- 2+ years of hospital facilities leadership experience.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines and regulatory standards.
- Prior experience managing the survey process for their department.
- Knowledge and experience leading security, environment of care, and life safety.
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage a department budget.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and blueprints.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance repair and preventative maintenance including electrical, gas, oil, steam, HVAC and air conditioning systems, boiler plant, and plumbing.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage.