Hospital Facilities Supervisor
Located in beautiful Southwestern Georgia, this Critical Access Hospital and Health System is one of the most progressive organizations of their kind. The hospital offers a full spectrum of services, including a robust outpatient program and a collocated Skilled Nursing Facility for extended care. This organization is financially sound and run by one of the most talent-minded CEO’s in Georgia’s Critical Access Hospital community.
Responsible to the Facility Operations Manager, the Facilities Supervisor assists in development, implementation, administration, and modification of programs to maintain the physical plant, grounds, utilities, and systems equipment of all hospital entities through effective utilization of personnel and materials.
The Facilities Supervisor works closely with the Facility Operations Manager to ensure all hospital and hospital affiliated facilities and grounds are conducive to optimal patient care and in full compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess a track record of success in plant operations in a hospital or healthcare environment. The Facilities Supervisor will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to help this organization continue their tradition of excellent patient care and community service. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- College degree and/or relevant healthcare facilities management certification preferred.
- 2+ years of hospital or healthcare plant operations experience.
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines and regulatory standards.
- Familiarity with the survey process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to inspire others and manage teams capable of high performance.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and blueprints.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance repair and preventative maintenance including electrical, gas, oil, steam, HVAC and air conditioning systems, boiler plant, and plumbing.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage.