Hospital RN - (3 X 12 - 7p to 7a)
Located in Northern New Mexico, this 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offers a full spectrum of services and programs to patients in the community and surrounding areas. They are known as an employer of choice and for clinical excellence.
The Registered Nurse is an important member of the care delivery team for this small, rural hospital. This role will provide coverage for patients in all hospital departments, including, but not limited to: Emergency, MedSurg, and ICU on an as-required basis. The successful candidate will enjoy the flexibility by working 3 X 12-hour shifts per week from 7pm to 7am.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be prepared with:
- RN from an accredited program.
- RN license, or eligible, in the State of New Mexico.
- Strong desire to provide superior patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Self-motivated, self-starting personality.
As a key member of the care delivery team, the RN will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance.