The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for planning, developing and implementing recruitment strategies for assigned positions at the organization. The HR Recruiter will seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities. The HR Recruiter will build relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers across the organization.
This company is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the United States and an employer of choice.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3 years full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.