Founded in 1975, this hospital has grown to a full-service healthcare facility with 225 beds and 250 physicians on staff. Located in West Texas, this hospital offers a full spectrum of specialized services including innovative surgical services, comprehensive cardiac care and advanced diagnostic imaging. This facility is fully accredited by Det Norske Veritas, which utilizes the first hospital accreditation program in the US that integrates the internationally recognized ISO 9001 Quality Management System, a benchmark for continual quality improvement.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Mammography Technologist to join one of the most progressive specialty hospital teams in the country. The Mammography Tech will work dayshifts, alongside caregivers in a post-acute hospital environment.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of this hospital's care delivery team. To perform the essential functions of the position, the successful candidate will be minimally prepared with the following:
- ARRT Certification in Radiography
- Certified/Board Eligible in Mammography
- Minimum of one year of hospital-based experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Formal training in Radiology Technology in an AMA approved program.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a part of the team.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include a generous base rate, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.