Manager of Accounting Operations
With more than 15 hospital locations and 3,000 beds, this Integrated Delivery System is one of the premier providers of healthcare services within the State of Florida. They are known for innovative clinical excellence and as an employer of choice.
The Manager of Accounting Operations maintains responsibility for the corporate accounting function, ensuring system leaders receive accurate monthly and annual financial information and supporting documentation.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to function as a corporate leader within one of the nation’s premier hospital and health systems. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- 10 years of accounting and accounting management experience within a health system.
- 8+ years of experience in a corporate office or shared services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited four-year university.
- Master’s degree in related field (preferred).
- CPA (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent team building and coaching capabilities.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory standards.
- Self-motivated and self-starting personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Track record of success within fast-paced, high-accountability environments.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including, but not limited to:
- Generous salary.
- Fantastic medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Opportunity for growth within a rapidly-growing organization.