Manager of Risk Management
Located on Florida’s Treasure Coast, this 150-bed full service medical center is expanding an additional 50-beds to enhance the services it provides it patients. Conveniently located 1 hour 30 minutes from Orlando and 2 hours from Miami. Also, this hospital is a member hospital of the nation’s largest private, physician led healthcare network in the United States.
The Manager of Risk Management is responsible for coordination of risk management activities which includes identification and mitigation of risk exposures, along with a wide range of proactive activities that promote a culture of safety and prevent patient harm. Also, the Manager of Risk Management plans and directs the insurance and liability issues for the facility staff, patients and vendors.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- RN required (BSN Preferred)
- Three to five (3-5) years quality and / or risk management experience
- Certification in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) and/or Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) required
- in-depth knowledge of Joint Commission standards, Federal / State laws / regulations required
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth