Manager Population Health, Business Analytics
This is the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states. With more than 40,00 employees this physician-led company includes 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities and provides care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services and a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital, this physician led network is building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the Manager of Population Health & Business Analytics, manages a team of analysts to design, develop, and implement high-level analytic projects related to the development of financial models and population health evaluations. Leads team of analysts to do analytic deep dives into various business initiatives. Collaborates with senior leadership and constituents to identify and address analytic needs to support accountable care efforts for all populations. Promotes the professional growth and development of team members. Advise staff in analytic, data management, and reporting best practices.
The Successful Candidate
The Manager of Population Health & Business Analytics will possess the following skills, experience and educational background:
- 3 years’ Experience in leading an analytics team to design, development, and implementation of high-level analytical projects related to population health management.
- Proven success in leading complex and highly visible projects within a large healthcare provider organization setting (utilizing effective planning, project tracking, and resource allocation to meet business objectives and timelines).
- Working knowledge of healthcare claims and electronic health record (EHR) data, CPT and ICD codes, and DRGs.
- Proven success in leading complex and highly visible analyses within a large healthcare provider organization setting
- Experienced in communicating with and presenting to Executive leadership.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred in Analytics, Statistics, or other advanced mathematical degree
- At least seven years in healthcare, with significant experience leading high-visibility analytic projects; use of claims data, management of teams, and clear advancement in responsibilities.
- SQL, SQL Server, VBA, R, ETL, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and/or other query/analytic tools strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the healthcare network's leadership team and will receive a highly competitive compensation package.