Market Director of Quality Management
For more than a century, this group of hospitals has served the Phoenix market with high-quality healthcare. Over the years, they have come to be known for pioneering work in the fields of cardiac medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedics, and bariatric procedures. This medical center also has a separate campus located near the Arizona State University. These hospitals are members of the nation’s largest privately-held, physician-led healthcare network, includes 36 community hospitals across nine states.
The Market Director of Quality Management is responsible for the management and coordination of all activities within the Quality Management Department for the medical center and its separate campus. The position is responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing management of the overall Quality Management Program under the direction of the CNO. This position has oversight responsibilities for the quality of providers’ service delivery and overall performance reviews.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and ability to lead the quality management program of multiple hospitals in the greater Phoenix market. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- RN license, or eligible, in the State of Arizona.
- 3+ years of hospital quality management leadership.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Track record of success in fast-paced, high-accountability environments.
- Strong working knowledge of the federal, state, and local compliance standards impacting hospitals.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Self-motivated, self-starting personality.
- Ability to build functioning relationships with stakeholders at all levels for purposes of advancing the mission of the hospital and enhancing quality.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital’s leadership team. The position offers a highly competitive base salary, a generous incentive compensation plan, great benefits, and opportunity for growth within one of the largest companies of their kind.