Physician Assistant | Neurosurgery
This hospital has been ranked #1 in National and Regional Rankings as an Honor Roll hospital. With more than 600 beds, this hospital is one of the nation’s leading Academic Medical Center, providing a full array of standard services and a significant spectrum of specialty services for patients in and around Washington D.C.
Reporting to the Chief of Service for the Department of Neurosurgery, the Physician Assistant is a valued member of the Neurosurgery department team. The job entails aiding the physicians with patient work-ups, conducting histories and physicals under the supervision of the primary Neurosurgeon.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Completion and graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- PA license (or eligible) in Washington DC and Maryland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 year’s prior surgical experience.
- Desire to work in a high-volume work environment
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including a competitive salary, full suite of benefits, and relocation assistance for out-of-town candidates.