Recruitment Project Manager
Stark Lane, Inc. is a small company, but one of the most recognized and successful Executive Search Firms in the US, providing recruitment and staffing services to some of the biggest names in American Healthcare and a handful of companies in other industries. Working with the leaders of hundreds of world-renown organizations, we are uniquely positioned to observe best practices and the latest employment trends to offer our team a career/lifepath like no one else.
Members of our team:
- Take full advantage of more corporate resources than any other firm in our industry.
- Receive comprehensive training.
- Receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include medical & dental insurance, 401-K match, and profit sharing.
- Work in an environment promoting life-long learning and continuous professional development.
- Have the opportunity to attend annual professional development conferences.
- Work in a serious environment, built upon a foundation of loyalty, courage, respect, honor, integrity, and commitment.
We are not the best at what we do; we are the only ones who do what we do, and we are seeking an outstanding individual to support the organization's core business, working directly with the CEO. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, but you are always available to your team and key client contacts.
Candidates for Recruitment Project Manager:
- Possess a minimum of one year of recruitment experience.
- Demonstrate our core values of loyalty, courage, respect, honor, integrity, and commitment in their daily lives.
- Possess a track record of success in high-accountability environments.
- Preferably possess a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are capable and comfortable spending hours on the telephone and computer each day.
- Are coachable and capable of learning quickly.
- Possess some form of sales/business development experience.
- Preferably possess recruitment experience (in-house or third-party).
- Commit to the highest standards of excellence, benchmarking themselves against greatness, not other people.
- Possess an atypically strong work ethic and fulfill commitments.
- Are self-motivated and possess the ability to keep themselves motivated to achieve well-respected goals.
- Meet commitments.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency with MS Office applications and common web programs.
- Have a home office space available, conducive to professional and productive work and free of non-productive distraction and noise.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a remote environment, autonomously and without oversight.
The interview process will consist of multiple telephone/facetime calls with the leaders of Stark Lane, a personality assessment test, professional referencing, and a face to face visit. The successful candidate will be subject to a background check and drug screen; employment is contingent upon successful results.