Stark Lane, Inc. is a small company, but one of the most recognized and successful Executive Search and Staffing Firms in the US, providing recruitment services to some of the biggest names in American Healthcare and a handful of companies in other industries. Working with the leaders of hundreds of world-renown organizations, we are uniquely positioned to observe best practices and the latest employment trends to offer our team a career/lifepath like no one else.
Members of our team:
- Work remotely or in-office and take full advantage of more corporate resources than any other firm in our industry.
- Receive comprehensive training.
- Receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include medical & dental insurance, 401-K match, and profit sharing.
- Work in an environment promoting life-long learning and continuous professional development.
- Have the opportunity to attend annual professional development conferences.
- Work in a serious environment, built upon a foundation of loyalty, courage, respect, honor, integrity, and commitment.
We are not the best at what we do; we are the only ones who do what we do, and we are seeking one individual to join our team in 2019. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Candidates for the role of Recruitment Specialist:
- Demonstrate our core values of loyalty, courage, respect, honor, integrity, and commitment in their daily lives.
- Possess a track record of success in high-accountability environments.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are capable and comfortable spending hours on the telephone and computer each day.
- Are coachable and capable of learning quickly.
- Possess some form of sales, business development, or recruitment experience.
- Preferably possess recruitment experience (in-house or third-party).
- Commit to the highest standards of excellence, benchmarking themselves against greatness, not other people.
- Possess an atypically strong work ethic and fulfill commitments.
- Are self-motivated and possess the ability to keep themselves motivated to achieve well-respected goals.
- Demonstrates proficiency with MS Office applications and common web programs.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a remote environment or in-office, autonomously and without oversight.
The successful candidate will be subject to a background check and drug screen; employment is contingent upon successful results.
Compensation: Hourly + Bonus.