Regional Director | Hospice
Based in Dallas, TX, this organization is a National leader in Home Care services, operating Home Health, Hospice, and Infusion Therapy programs in nine states through the dedicated effort of more than 3,000 employees. The State of Wisconsin is home to the organization’s highest concentration of Hospice operations.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations, the Executive Director of Hospice Operations in Wisconsin will have full responsibility for 11 locations, including one inpatient facility and an eight-bed residential facility. With 8 directors managing a growing portfolio of operations and increasing patient census throughout the State, the Executive Director is a key member of organizations management team.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be based in greater Milwaukee, Green Bay, Appleton, Wausau, Marshfield, Neenah, Woodruff, or centrally located. They will travel extensively, maintaining a presence in company areas of operations throughout Wisconsin.
The Executive Director will be prepared with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to lead a substantial portion of this organization’s operations. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Hospice.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare, business, or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Track record of success in high-accountability environments.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advanced knowledge of local, State, and Federal compliance standards.
- Knowledge of Hospice reimbursement, effective care models, and quality of care standards.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web programs.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the State of Wisconsin.
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Generous base salary.
- Aggressive incentive compensation.
- Full suite of health benefits.
- Opportunity for growth within a rapidly-growing organization.