RN Case Manager
This organization is a National leader in post acute services, with a growing portfolio of Long Term Acute Care hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities. With a base of operations in the Mid-Atlantic, they known for clinical excellence and as an employer of choice in the region.
Reporting to the Director of Quality Management, the RN Case Manager has responsibility for monitoring, at the facility level, quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and for ensuring that patients are receiving prioritized, cost appropriate, and quality services. He/she collaborates with hospital management, having key interface with marketing, operations, clinical, and fiscal managers. The Case Manager ensures the appropriate interface and communication with referral sources and serves as a key support function to the Marketing Teams’ efforts.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be prepared with a valid RN license, or eligible, in the District of Columbia. Additionally, the Case Manager will:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of hospital case management experience, with LTAC or Acute Care Hospital experience preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with MS Office and common web applications.
- Possess a track record of success in fast-paced organizations.
- CCM Certification, preferred.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Generous salary.
- Great health benefits.
- Opportunity for growth within a rapidly growing organization.
- Educational advancement opportunities.
- Gym/Health club membership discounts and additional perks.