RN Clinical Manager (Home Health)
This hospital-based home health agency is a rapidly-growing healthcare provider, caring for the needs of community residents by collaborating with other healthcare providers and offering patients primary treatment programs and disease management programs beyond the walls of the hospital. The Agency is affiliated with an Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital, under the corporate umbrella of one of the largest and most successful post-acute care organizations in the United States. The Parent company serves more than 60 markets across the US.
Reporting to the Agency Administrator, the RN Clinical Manager will supervise the delivery of home-based care to patients in the region. Responsibilities include providing guidance to caregivers and monitoring the performance of the home health staff. The clinical manager works with families and patients to develop optimal care plans and ensure delivery of world-class care and patient satisfaction.
The Successful Candidate
The Clinical Manager holds a critical role in the leadership and management of home health operations and must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help manage the growth of this organization, while ensuring the delivery of the best care possible. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- RN license, or eligible, in the State of AZ.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, or related field desired.
- Minimum of two years of Home Health nursing experience and two years of supervisory experience.
- CPR certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize work.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Opportunity for growth within a large and rapidly-growing organization.