Based in Longview, Texas, this organization is one of the region’s premier healthcare-focused debt collection agencies. With more than 25 years of experience and average employee tenure of 15 years, this organization is a trusted partner for regional healthcare institutions and other organizations seeking customized collection services.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Sales Executive is generally responsible for cultivating and nurturing mutually beneficial business relationships with institutions seeking collection assistance in a business to consumer or business to business environment. The Sales Executive will work in a remote office in the DFW area, serving as the face and voice of the organization to prospective customers.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of proficiency with contemporary outside sales methodology and best practices, and capability of managing the sales function of this fast-paced organization’s growing book of business. The required competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. (preferred)
- 5+ years of collection industry sales experience.
- Experience selling accounts receivable management or revenue cycle services.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle design and collection needs of American healthcare organizations.
- Track record of success gaining an audience of C-suite executives.
- Ability to generate new leads through multiple new-client procurement vehicles and successfully convert these leads to active client organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated personality, driven to accomplish aggressive sales goals.
- Track record of success in high-accountability environments.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
- Ability to travel, as required by the situational demands of the role.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Generous base salary.
- Aggressive incentive compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Ability to work from your remote office!