Senior Director Surgical Services
This is the nation’s largest privately held, physician led healthcare network that includes 36 community hospitals across nine states. With more than 40,00 employees this physician-led company includes 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities and provides care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services and a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital, this physician led network is building a new industry model for the rest of the country. Our client’s hospital has evolved into a 150-bed facility that provides a wide range of services, including primary care medicine, a wide range of surgical specialties and sub-specialties, inpatient and outpatient psychiatry, emergency medicine, critical care, cardiology, neurology, and ambulatory surgery.
The Senior Director of Perioperative Services is responsible for:
- Clinical and administrative oversight to delivery best in class quality, safety, and financial performance in the OR
- Implementing best practices to efficiently grow OR volume, utilizing data to track quality and efficiency metrics, improvements and goals.
- Consults with staff, physicians and Chief Clinical Officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess current Massachusetts State RN license; BSN, or master’s preferred.
- Must have current BLS (by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider) and ACLS Certifications upon hire.
- Must have at least 5 years clinical nursing experience in Surgical Services with at least 5 years’ experience in the management of operations and budgets preferred, or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital leadership team and will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including:
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation Assistance.
• Opportunity for professional growth.