Sleep Lab APRN
This hospital is a member hospital of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), the gold standard of the medical community to evaluate sleep medicine services. Located in greater Wakefield, Rhode Island this organization offers the highest level of care to patients in need of sleep services.
Reporting to the VP of Physician Services, the Sleep Lab APRN will primarily provide support through consultations to see outpatient Sleep patients and provide follow up for these patients in clinic-based setting. The APRN responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments.
- Oversee the lab and interpret sleep studies.
- Responsible for taking history, performing a focused physical exam and making assessments.
- Interacting and communicating with patient family members.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be a registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island with an active, unrestricted license. As a member of the care delivery team of the Sleep Disorder Lab program, the successful candidate will demonstrate a level of competency consistent with this organization’s standards for superior patient care. Required competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of one year of outpatient sleep lab experience, preferred
- Must possess current BLS (by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider) upon hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and common web applications.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing; MSN.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, to include fantastic benefits and opportunity for growth within their organization.