System Director of Case Management
Our client health system’s roots run deep in Florida, dating back to 1937. They are a truly integrated not-for-profit healthcare delivery system, fulfilling a common mission of improving the health of the community they serve on the east coast of Florida. They work alongside other organizations and physicians in their community donating to the Brevard Health Alliance that provides healthcare services to thousands of underinsured or uninsured residents in the communities they serve who would otherwise be unable to pay for their healthcare services.
The System Director Case Management position is responsible for providing oversight for all Case Management functions including but not limited to: Utilization Review, Managed Care denials, disease management, discharge planning community-based care coordination, length of stay (LOS), and reduction of re-admissions for the hospital division (4 hospitals). The system director is also responsible for promoting operational effectiveness while ensuring the provision of appropriate reimbursable care. Oversee the implementation and standardization of best practices throughout the Case Management departments and builds teams that maximize efficiencies and talents. The System Director Case Management shall possess comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, familiarity with regulatory and accreditation agencies, strategic planning skills and an understanding of the operations of hospitals and healthcare organizations.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current Florida RN license or MSW required; Master’s Degree in appropriate healthcare area required
- Minimum five years’ experience in hospital-based case management, utilization review, and discharge planning
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) preferred
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation assistance, professional development and training opportunities, fantastic benefits, and opportunity for growth.