Vice President of Development
This North Dallas based company is a private equity backed startup focused on the development and ongoing management of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals and contracted hospital rehabilitation services. The principle of the organization demonstrates an impressive track record in post-acute care and employs a hand-selected executive management team with decades of experience in the management, turnaround, and startup of post-acute hospitals and hospital rehabilitation services.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Development is generally responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the organization, including contract management opportunities, hospital acquisitions, hospital management, and opportunities to satisfy other business interests. The Vice President of Development works in collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the management team to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to function as a corporate leader for a rapidly-growing organization. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s in healthcare, business, finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree in healthcare, business, finance, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of development experience in the inpatient rehabilitation/contract rehabilitation market.
- Excellent understanding of inpatient rehabilitation services.
- Strong knowledge of rehab reimbursement and compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Track record of success in a results-driven growth company.
- Self-starting, self-motivated personality.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package.