Vice President of Human Resources
Based in Dallas, TX, this organization is a National leader in Home Care services. They manage Home Health, Hospice, and Infusion Therapy programs in nine states through the dedicated effort of more than 3,000 employees.
The Vice President of Human Resources reports to the Corporate CEO and serves a strategic partner to operations, finance, and business development. The VP of HR provides the strategy, direction, and oversight of recruitment, talent management, compensation, benefit design, employee relations, and other functional areas aligned with the department.
The Successful Candidate
The Vice President of Human Resources will possess the knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively lead the HR function for a rapidly-growing organization, while assisting with additional corporate functions during this period a centralization, insourcing, and high-growth. At minimum, the VP of HR will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- PHR of SPHR
- 3+ years serving in a senior-level HR leadership position with multi-site, multi-state responsibility in Home Care, Post Acute Services, or related healthcare field.
- Proven track record building and managing successful recruitment teams within high-growth companies.
- Strong knowledge of benefit design and implementation.
- Strong and innovative enterprise performance management capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and common web applications.
- Strong business acumen.
The Vice President of Human Resources is a corporate leader who functions as part of a team and works diligently to accomplish the mission and meet the demands of the position. As such, the successful candidate will receive:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Full suite of health benefits.
- Retirement plan.