Vice President of Information Technology
Based in Dallas, TX, this organization is a National leader in Home Care services. They manage Home Health, Hospice, and Infusion Therapy programs in nine states through the dedicated effort of more than 3,000 employees.
Reporting to the CFO, the Vice President of Information Technology is responsible for management, administration, and security of the company’s IT infrastructure and evolution toward a cloud-based model. The Vice President of Information Technology oscillates between high-level strategy and execution, managing a growing team of professionals responsible for a range of functions from help desk to cloud protection/data security to the company’s hardware needs. The VP will be instrumental in the effort to ensure the company’s clinicians and operational leaders are able to rapidly deploy their equipment to deliver optimal patient care without avoidable technical difficulties.
The Successful Candidate
The Vice President of Information Technology is a key member of the corporate leadership team and demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to operate at the level of corporate vice president. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive IT leadership experience in a healthcare environment.
- Track record of success in a fast paced, high accountability environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local compliance standards.
- Prior experience in a cloud-based environment with strong cloud protection & security knowledge and experience.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to oscillate between high-level strategy and day to day execution.
- Strong data security experience, including security demands associated with management of 3rd party vendors and behavioral patterns of enterprise employees.
- Ability to leverage new technology to drive clinical team efficiency.
The Vice President of Information Technology will receive a highly competitive compensation package, to include:
- Generous base salary.
- Bonus potential.
- Fantastic medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Disability and Life Insurance.