Vice President of Operations
Based in Austin Texas, this organizations provides the physician component of clinical services in hospital and post-acute environments across the US. Specialties include Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, and Anesthesiology. In addition to physician services, this organization provides industry-leading management services.
Reporting to the Corporate COO, the Vice President, Operations is generally responsible for operational management and oversight of multiple complex programs across a region or other defined geographic area, including overall responsibility for financial performance, managing client relationships, strategy implementation, and people management. Supports acute care business development efforts in assigned markets and has primary accountability for driving and directing post-acute care activities nationwide, including devising and implementing post-acute care strategic plans.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will work from the company’s corporate office in Austin, TX, traveling as required by the day to day demands of the role. The Vice President of Operations will demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively manage a large and rapidly growing region. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience collaborating and/or selling to hospital C-Suite executives.
- Extensive physician interface experience.
- Track record of success in hospital or physician practice operations in an environment with full P&L responsibility.
- 5+ years of progressive senior leadership experience in a hospital or medical practice setting.
- Demonstrated success in business development.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Self-starting, self-motivated personality.
- Track record of success in high accountability environments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands and multitask effectively.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of this growing company’s leadership team. As such, the Vice President will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Incentive compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage.
- Short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) matching.
- Relocation assistance.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry-leading talent.
- Growth potential within a rapidly growing company.