Vice President of Operations
Based in South Florida, this organizations provides the physician component of Anesthesia services in hospitals across the US. Backed by one of the world’s leading private equity sponsors, and led by the industry’s top executives, this organization is one of the fastest-growing practice management companies in the Country.
Reporting to the Corporate COO, the successful candidate serves as a Vice President of Operations for the National organization and CEO for a 100+ board certified/board eligible physician group in Southeast Michigan. The VP Operations is generally responsible for operational management and oversight of a large anesthesia group and multiple practice locations throughout Michigan. Responsibilities include overall responsibility for financial performance, managing client relationships, strategy implementation, and people management. The Vice President of Operations works very closely with the local Governance Board, while executing the vision of the Corporate Executives and local Clinical Leaders. The Vice President of Operations will assist in Business Development for the organization.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be based in the company’s office in Southeast Michigan, traveling as required by the day to day demands of the role throughout Michigan and occasionally to the Corporate Office in South Florida. Additionally, at minimum, the VP Operations will possess the following:
- Bachelor's and master's degree in healthcare administration, business, finance, or related field.
- CMPE or FACHE preferred.
- Extensive experience collaborating and/or selling to hospital C-Suite executives.
- Extensive physician interface experience.
- Track record of success in multi-site physician practice operations, with full P&L responsibility.
- 5+ years of progressive senior leadership experience in a hospital or medical practice setting.
- Demonstrated success in business development.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of this growing company’s leadership team. They will receive:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Incentive compensation.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Four weeks of PTO.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry-leading talent.
- Growth potential within a rapidly growing company.