Vice President of Quality
Based in Dallas, Texas, this organization is a rapidly-growing National leader in home-based post-acute services, providing Home Health, Hospice, and Infusion Therapy services to patient populations in nine states through the dedicated effort of more than 3,500 employees.
Reporting to the COO, the Vice President of Quality is a key member of the Corporate Management Team with responsibility for ensuring safe and effective patient care and top tier clinical and patient experience outcomes.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operations of the organization’s Clinical and Quality Services.
- Serves as the key clinical resource, consultant, and key interface with the Operational Leadership and other executives throughout the organization.
- Establishes collaborative working relationships across all service center cross-functional areas.
- Ensures the Third-party accreditation standards are incorporated into branch processes and patient care related practices.
- Collaborates with the Operational Leadership to ensure education related to clinical practice standards and other topics as they relate to the provision of patient care, such as patient and customer satisfaction enhancement are developed and implemented.
- Collaborates with the Chief Compliance Officer to assure policies and procedures related to patient care are in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for point of care solutions and improving clinical documentation.
- Provide oversight and support to program development activities to ensure regulatory compliance and clinical efficacy.
- Collaborates with operations to develop practices and / or processes to ensure accurate & timely OASIS & HIS scoring, diagnostic coding, and top tier patient outcomes.
- Actively participates in the Policy Review and Compliance Committee.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development, driving positive results.
The Successful Candidate
The Vice President of Quality will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to serve as the quality expert for a rapidly-growing home care services organization with a National footprint. These competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare, business, marketing, or related discipline.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of residence.
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare, marketing, or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive senior leadership in home care quality management/quality assurance/CQI leadership experience.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance and reporting standards set forth by federal and state agencies and industry accrediting bodies.
- Track record of success in fast-paced, high-accountability environments.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and web programs used for gathering, analyzing, and reporting data.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of home health reimbursement.
- Ability to travel as necessary to maintain a physical presence and support quality management initiatives at the local level.
The Vice President of Quality will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including but not limited to:
- Highly competitive financial compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health savings account.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Short & long-term disability.
- Life & AD&D coverage.
- 7 paid holidays each year.